Funny Pictures And Captions

Funny Pictures humor at shagmail.com
Tue Nov 27 22:16:59 EST 2001

Hi!

      I hope everyone had a good Holiday. It is tough to get back to work
      after such a long and gluttonous weekend. If you ate too much this
holiday season go ahead and order the Apple Cider
      weight loss product further down in the newsletter. I recommend it.
      Order it now, that way it will be to you when you need to move the
      scale back the other way.  Click below to see the funny pictures and
      your funny submitted captions from this week.

Here's the link to today's issue:

http://www.sendoutmail.com/forward/lama/lama_b.htm

Humor Flash funny picture - AOL click here</a>

Have a good week!

Jethro
jethro at shagmail.com

          FLUSH FAT RIGHT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM

For years Apple Cider Vinegar has been used to lose weight.
It STILL is one of the most effective, popular and SAFE weight
loss tablets around. It is a powerful enzyme that absorbs up
to 900 times its own weight in fat & acts as a natural diuretic
to flush the fat out of your system. See why so many people
have lost and kept the weight off with Apple Cider Vinegar.
Lose Weight - GUARANTEED! Give yourself the gift of SLIM for
ONLY $9.99 ORDER NOW: http://ads.pulsetv.com/al/a?aid=1316&ent=299

AMAZING APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TABLETS</a>

You are currently subscribed to flash-b as: x-plor at net.bio.net