BioChoice® helps the body fight over 80 autoimmune diseases.

Jerry Pollard jplegacy at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 18 14:43:16 EST 2001

Dear health consumer,

Biochoice® Immune Support is a "one-of-a-kind" product  that will soon become a
household name.  It is all natural and safe.  BioChoice® has
been in research and development for over 25 years. Now, BioChoice® is available to the
public for the first time as a leading health and nutrition
product.  BioChoice® products are listed in the 2001 Physician’s Desk Reference.

~ Order Now! ~

BioChoice® helps the body fight the devastating effects of over 80 autoimmune diseases
including arthritis, lupus, diabetes, psoriasis, and
fibromyalgia.

Go now to our website at http://www.legacyusa.com/buildwealth to see what we are all
about.

You can and will benefit from the use of this remarkable product.  We are also looking for
distributors interested in making money.  REPLY NOW to
join our team . . . The timing is perfect!

We are committed to this product and to helping you become healthy and successful!

Sincerely,

Jerry Pollard

PS:  If you have received this message in error and would like to be removed from future
mailings concerning BioChoice® products, please reply to
this message with "remove" in the subject line.  Thank you for your time.