search engine enquiry?

enquiries at searchenginerankings.co.uk enquiries at searchenginerankings.co.uk
Mon Oct 29 10:58:10 EST 2001

CAN YOU FIND YOUR WEBSITE IN ANY SEARCH ENGINES?

If you can't find your website how will your customers?

We can help by getting your site into the search engines!

For only £10 per month
We will promote your website on a weekly basis within the major search
engines to achieve high rankings and in turn more viewers.

HIGH RANKINGS GAINED
<http://www.searchenginerankings.co.uk/html/index2.html>  NO CONTRACT
<http://www.searchenginerankings.co.uk/html/index2.html>   EASY TO
ARRANGE <http://www.searchenginerankings.co.uk/html/index2.html>

IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION ON THIS PRODUCT PLEASE COMPLETE &
SEND THE FOLLOWING FORM FOR MORE DETAILS:

Name
 	Address

E-mail Address

Company Name
 	Comments

Tel No.

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE!!
<http://www.searchenginerankings.co.uk/html/index2.html>

OTHER SERVICES:

HOSTING
Host your website with us for only £50 + VAT p.a. Click here for more
information <http://www.searchenginerankings.co.uk/>

META TAGGING
If you transfer to our hosting now we will update your site to make it
more search engine friendly, free! Click here for more information
<http://www.searchenginerankings.co.uk/>

If you would like to unsubscribe from this email please click here
<mailto:remove at searchenginerankings.co.uk?subject=REMOVE>