Your dog will love these!

All Natural Dog Biscuits info at
Fri Sep 28 16:39:16 EST 2001

All Natural Dog Biscuits located at is
announcing the launch of it's new e-commerce site.

Many of you have been having trouble finding the Blue Dog Bakery All
Natural Low Fat dog biscuits in the stores. Visit our site and have them
delivered right to your door.

For those of you who have not tried our biscuits, please visit our site.
The biscuits are in the shapes of animals and made from peanuts and
molasses. Dog owners have been raving about how much their pets love them.
We are so sure they will love them that we offer a no questions asked money
back guarantee.

Please visit our site at

Thank you

Owner, All Natural Dog Biscuits.

If you do not wish to receive our information, or be included in our
monthly drawing for free dog treats, please resond with remove in the