Serious Money For Serious Networkers

mylegacyus6 at yahoo.com mylegacyus6 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 06:02:23 EST 2002

There has never been in the history of Network Marketing a more powerful
Wealth Generating System! If "Getting Out Of Debt" is your number one reason
for starting a Home-Based Business, you're going to love this new MasterCard
CashCard!

Everyone is pre-qualified to receive a MasterCard CashCard that requires NO
Social Security Number, and NO Credit Check! You'll never have a monthly
billing statement show up in your mailbox asking for that month's minimum
payment. Most importantly, card owners are earning hundreds -- even
thousands -- of dollars weekly, just for showing other people how get a
MasterCard CashCard! Over 1 Million Dollars in commissions has been paid to
card owners first month! We have your Cash Card here, we're just waiting for
you to tell us what name you want on it!

"I have received over $9000.00 on my MasterCard CashCard over the last 4
weeks and I am now systematically eliminating my personal debt."

If you would like to learn how you could get the new MasterCard CashCard,
"The Card That Pays You", please reply with the following information:

Name:
Phone:
State/Country:
Time Zone:
Best Time To Call:

Due to the huge demand for the MasterCard CashCard right now, only emails
containing the above information will be contacted with further details. By
not including the above information in your reply, we can only assume that
your interest level is not very high. Therefore we must focus on the larger
number of serious inquiries who like to know more about getting a MasterCard
CashCard. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Joe

This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill section 301. Per
Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, This mailing is done by an
independant company, to be removed from our e-mail list, please send an
email to myleacyus8 at yahoo.com with the word remove in the subject line.