Solar Lantern, Radio, Torch,Fan,Caps, System....

simon xu cnsolar at
Sun Mar 10 08:14:51 EST 2002

Dear sir/madam,
We take the liberty of writing to with the idea of establishing business relations with you.We are one of  the leading manufacturers and exports of lantern, radio, fan, caps,  including:
solar lanterns ,emergency lantern,solar fan,radio series (torch radio, solar radio, dynamo radio), solar gardenlights, solar caps, solar home lighting kits, solar panels
solar fans , solar street lights, solar systems
inverters and controllers Our products are  warmly welcomed by customers all around the world because they are both  excellent in qulity and reasonable in prices . Product details can be obtained from our on-line catalogue
If you have interest,please let us know by fax or E-mail: cnsolar at
Simon xu/MD
Sea-gull co., ltd.
D-806,Zhongxing, Nanshan Dadao,Nanshan
Shenzhen, P.R.China Post Code: 518052