financial project ibarhim1 at
Sun Oct 20 06:43:26 EST 2002

It is my humble pleasure to write this letter irrespective of the fact
that you do not know me. However, I came to know of
you in my private search
a reliable and trustworthy person that can handle a
transaction of this nature in respect to our investment
plans in real

estate. Though I know that a transaction of this
magnitude will make
one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you
that all will be
at the end of the day.

Let me start by first, introducing myself properly to
you. I am MR. Ibrahim mumuni
a Branch Manager at one of the Zenith Commercial Bank
Nigeria Plc, Lagos.

A foreigner, Late barry kelly, a Civil
Engineer/Contractor with the

federal Government of Nigeria, until his death three
years ago in a ghastly

air crash, banked with us here at the Zenith Commercial
Bank PLC, Lagos.
had a closing balance of USD$25.5M (Twenty five
Million, Five Hundred

Thousand United States Dollars) which the bank now
unquestionably expects

to be claimed by any of his available foreign next of
kin. Or,
alternatively be donated to a discredited trust fund
for arms and
ammunition at a military war college here in Nigeria.

Fervent valuable efforts made by the Zenith Bank to get
in touch with
of late barry kelly?s next of kin (he had no known
wife and children)
been unsuccessful. The management under the influence
of our chairman
board of directors, are making arrangement for the fund
to be declared

"UNCLAIMABLE " and then be subsequently donated to the
trust fund for
and Ammunition which will further enhance the course of
war in Africa
the world in general.

In order to avert this negative development. Myself and
some of my trusted

colleagues in the bank, now seek for your permission to
have you stand
late barry kelly?s next of kin. So that the fund
(USD$25.5M), would
subsequently transferred and paid into your bank
account as the beneficiary

next of kin through our overseas corresponding bank.
All documents and

proves to enable you get this fund have been carefully
worked out and
are assuring you a 100% risk free involvement. Your
share would be 30%
the total amount. While the rest would be for me and my
colleagues for

purchase of properties in your country through you/your

If this proposal is OK by you, then kindly get to me
immediately via
e-mail (ibrahim.mumuni at furnishing me with your
most confidential
telephone, fax and e-mail,
so I can forward to you the relevant details of this

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Best Regards.

Mr.Ibrahim Mumuni
Branch Manager,
Zenith Comm. Bank Plc