My details

Procmail Security daemon postmaster at
Wed Aug 20 21:29:00 EST 2003

Regarding your message to
jerome msgid=<200308210228.h7L2Sba09039 at>

                  ***** SECURITY NOTICE *****

Our site security policy rejects most executables and all .EXE files
received as email attachments. If you need to send us an .EXE file for
some reason, please reply to this message to make arrangements.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your
understanding. If you have any questions, please reply to this
message. Do not include any attachments in your reply.

REPORT: Trapped poisoned executable "your_details.pif"
REPORT: Not a document, or already poisoned by filename. Not scanned for macros.
STATUS: Message quarantined, not delivered to recipient.

Message sanitized on
See for details.