Where would $1,000+ in Cash take you every week? Let me prove it!

Dave moneyman_7 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 02:06:01 EST 2003

$1,000+ per week Part-Time!  Yes, only a few hours of work per week!

How would you like me as your 'Personal Live Mentor' that you can talk to via phone or e-mail everyday to guide you  all of the way until you're actually making $1,000 or $2,000 in Cash every week?

For once in your life you're in the 'Right Place at Right Time!'  ...that's why I only work with 5 people at a time so that I can give them the 'Personal Time and Guidance' that is necessary to be successful!

For a  short 3 min. detailed audio/printable overview, visit my site: "www.coastalclub.net/wholesale"

If you'd like to personally talk with me, leave your name and phone # at 'Contact Us' or Toll-Free 1-888-875-8091.