alex at alex at
Wed Jul 23 00:31:39 EST 2003

Established in 1998, HING FUNG INDUSTRIAL LIMITED is a Manufacturer of Electronic Products.  The company any has implemented perfect management system and introduced high technologies.  Adhering to the policy of Rendering First-rate Quality Products, it is well received by the customers and won great reputation in this sector of industry.

The company is a producer of AC, DC Power Cord, Adaptors, Temperature-Resistant Cord, Insulated Wires & Cables and Accessories, which are widely used in computers, VCD, DVD, colour TV set, Game, Air-Conditioners, Hi-Fis, Micro-Wave Ovens, Lighting Decoration, Motorcycle, Shipping Industry, Medical Instruments.

Our operation motto is : Customer's Demands are our Momentum; Customer's satisfaction is our utmost target.  We carry out sustained instruction programs for the employees, offering best quality, best service and reasonable prices for our customers. Customers all over the worold are welcome to establish and develop business contacts.

MR, Alex Tong
Mobile :(HK)852-  8103 8885
        (China)86- 13502219882
		(E-mail) alex at

Add: Unit 2-3,10/F.,New Commerce Centre,19 On Sum
         Street,Siu Lek Yuen,Shatin,N.T.HongKong
   Tel: (852)24639318  Fax: (852)24638365

China:Factory: Huizhou Qinfeng Hardware Plastic Factory
    Add: No.1,Fengshan 1 Road,Huizhou City
   Tel : (0752)2182839(10)Line    Fax : (0752)2200996