x-plor FREE Business Email Append analysis

NOBLE Ventures-New Lists ! datamining at nobleventures.com
Mon Jun 23 16:35:12 EST 2003

Dear x-plor:
cc: List Brokers / Data Acquisitions

** Business Email Appends **  FREE Test Files and Test Matchup Analysis **  Average 20-45% Match and Append rate, high deliverability - Super fast service and Turnaround in as little as 2 hours
Brokers !  You set the market competitive price.

Simply email us the business phone set in ascii text and we will match up and call you with results. Call 888-996-6253 Robin Lahiri or Tony Raval

Business or Consumer lists by postal, email or fax custom compiled for you. Buy direct and save - custom data to your criteria. Most counts done in under 3 business hours !! counts at nobleventures.com
Why buy from a huge impersonal munster, when you can buy direct from a fast, personable, high tech firm willing to work with you ?

Try us !

NOBLEVentures.com www.nobleventures.com   888-996=6253
See Datacards at http://www.nobleventures.com/tools.htm
or email for a full set of Datacards

To be Removed from our Datacard Announcements:
http://64.79.232.104:8080/Removal.jsp?EMAIL=x%2Dplor%40net%2Ebio%2Enet