I hope I can rely on you.

r_chavez at tiscali.it r_chavez at tiscali.it
Sun Dec 12 19:56:38 EST 2004

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you and your family in the name of God.I am personally contacting
you in my search for a reliable and God fearing person and having gotten
your contact through prayers and painstaking efforts I have decided to seek
your help in carrying out my last wish .My name is Robert P.Chavez, 55 yrs
old and  an American national who lived in Iraq. Until recently I had investments
in oil and construction in Baghdad. Since the war started in this country
my life has been thrown into severe mystery. I lost my wife and two children
to bombs dropped in the city. Today, I?m in a hospital in China with very
fatal injuries and I have lost my ability to talk. My doctors have indicated
that my chances of survival are very slim. I have therefore decided that
part of my fortunes should be distributed to charity works to help victims
of the war in sudan, iraq and other war zones and the rest part held in
trust by you and use in  future for charity purpose. Before this happened
my business and concern for making money was all I lived for.

I never really cared about other values in life. But since the loss of my
family, I have found a  new desire to assist helpless families and victims
of humanitarian crisis. Shortly after the first gulf war I deposited the
sum of  USD$8.5 million dollars  with a financial company in Europe,given
the complete ruin and disorder in the country I have no knowledge of any
relative who would be available to help me carry out this last wish.  Please
I want you to help me collect the deposit  from the company in Europe and
distribute it accordingly. I want you to use your discretion and judgement
to re-emburse yourself at the end of the day for  all expenses you will
incure during the collection and distribution of funds. If you are willing
to help, please reply as soon as you can so we can look at your reward and
the things you need to do to collect the money.

Lastly, A list of this orgainization you intend to distribute this funds
to will be highly appreciated.

Upon your reply I shall send you the certifiate of deposit and ownership
certificate that was issued at the time I deposited the Funds with them.
I will also be sending to you my international passport upon your reply.

May the good God bless you and your family.

Endeavour to reply through my secured email address: r_chavez at tiscali.it

Thanks/ Regards.

Robert P.Chavez

Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free: l'adsl piu' veloce e' gratis!
Naviga libero dai costi fissi con Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free, l'adsl Free
piu' veloce in Italia. In piu', se ti abboni entro il 13 dicembre 2004,
navighi gratis fino al 31 marzo 2005 e non paghi il costo di adesione.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/