Protect your-family with term-life!

Ronald Lawlis Esmereldaeqbqtjn at mail2Tanya.com
Mon Feb 9 09:47:05 EST 2004

Mon, 09 Feb 2004 10:34:05 -0500 -- x-plor

Protect your family with term life-insurance

In today's world, it's important to expect the unexpected. When
preparing for the future, we must always consider our family.
To plan for your family's future, the right life-insurance policy
is a necessity. But who wants to pay too much for life-insurance?

Let us help you find the right quote, quickly and easily...

http://g.msn.com/0US!s9.31612_317621/MY.2017?http://smart-buy-2004.com/?rd=12&e=xuiagyrassqgvyqwpw

The above gift or special offer was sent to you as a
subscriber of Direct Media. We will continue to bring you
valuable offers on products and services that interest you
most. To modify your future preference with us:
http://g.msn.com/0US!s9.31612_317621/MY.2017?http://smart-buy-2004.com/?rd=15&e=gibpskyyqpvenrmpanhagaqmxqfuiedooggishjkwiomabcaqlcw

For postal contact: P O Box 2515 Deland Florida 32721