URGENT

taylorchucky taylorchucky at telstra.com
Wed Feb 11 06:20:35 EST 2004

DEAR SIR/MADAM
I got your contact from the World Trade Organisation directory of the
European
Union and I am very sorry to interrupt your peace since you are not
expecting
to receive any mail from me.
However, I was obliged to do so due to the importance
and urgency of the message. I crave your indulgence,
and want to reassure you that I mean well and that it
is only for our mutual good. So please do not be
embarrassed .

My name is Dr. Taylor Chucky; I am a social worker with
an international Non-Governmental/Voluntary
organization based in Switzerland. I am the Accounts/
Project Director in-charge of the Middle East regional
representation. Our organization, through local
NGO'S and other Agencies and in partnership with the
United Nations High Commission for Refugees, UNHCR,
UNESCO, etc works and sponsors development projects
and social services in some third world/ developing
countries, assistance and re-settlement of victims of
natural disaster, civil wars and Refugees,
displaced/oppressed children and minority people
around the world.

I am just back from Iraq where in the cause of
performing our duties we found a huge amount of cash
in an abandoned Palace, I reached an agreement with the
members of my team whom are UN officials
and we agreed to keep this money to ourselves
and then moved the box out of Iraq to Amsterdam (with
their immunity as UN officials they are not searched
at borders or airports).

Now, I am in need of a reliable and trustworthy person
or company overseas whom I can confidently work with
since my work does not permit me to own a foreign bank
account or any personal business until retirement, I
have the honor to confide this information in you and
to request for your pleasure to assist to receive and
secure the money in your account, pending our
retirement from service. Please understand that my
approach to you is based only on my positive reasoning
and on the belief that you will not disappoint or
betray me at last. The amount is fairly huge and we
have agreed that on completion of the deal, you will
retain some reasonable percentage of the money(20%) as a
compensation for your assistance.the amount of the
money is TWENTY-SEVEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS

To consider our official positions, reputation and
integrity, especially, the opportunities in the
business itself, it is very necessary that all due
care be taken so that we do not miss the opportunity
due to carelessness. You are therefore expected and
advised to display high degree of maturity,
responsibility and understanding in handling this
information.

There would be a meeting in Europe where we moved the
money to, for further discussions and to consummate
the transaction at once. I will give you all the
details in my next mail when you have indicated your
interest and commitment to work with me. Always
remember that this is the highest confidence and trust
any person can repose on the other, especially when it
is considered that we did not know ourselves before. I
hope you will honor me too.This is my confidential and private
Email:(taylorchucky at luxmail.com).

Please kindly furnish me with your personal telephone number so that We
can come over to join you for sharing and to guarantee that we have
unlimited
access to you when the funds hit your account.If there is to be any
eyebrows
raised by Authorities in your Country then you can say that we are
coming
to purchase heavy duty machinery from your Country and that you are our
Agent.I eagerly await your positive response.
Best regards,
Dr. Taylor Chucky