NOTIFICATION OF AWARD

claimagent2 at iol.pt claimagent2 at iol.pt
Thu Jun 10 12:09:29 EST 2004

Treasure Chest Sweepstakes Lottery,
Nachtwachtlaan 20,
Amsterdam 1058 EA,
Netherlands

BONANZA ! BONANZA !! BONANZA !!!

Hurray! You have been selected as one of the five lucky winners in the second edition  of the TREASURE CHEST SWEEPSTAKES promotional draw. You have therefore been approved for a huge payout of 1.6 Million Euros (One Million, Six Hundred Thousand Euros Only)!

How was the selction process done?

Good question, winners were randomly selected from an initial database of 500,000 emails which was eventually downsized to 5,000 from which we eventually selected the final and lucky five. The process was done through the computerized email balloting system selecting emails from The Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe, USA and South America.

The process of collecting is to be handled by our Prize Transfer Agents. To ensure a smooth collection of your grand prize, You are to contact our agents by email or fax within a week of receiving this notice. Please find full contact details below:

Steven Nicks,
Foreign Service Manager,
De Diamant Finance,
De Ruyterkade 6,
1013 AA Amsterdam
P.O. Box 192,
1000 AD Amsterdam
Netherlands
Email address: steven_nicks at mail2agent.com

When you contact your claims agent please provide him with the following information below:

Ref No: TCL/31251311-61
Grand Draw No: 12099
Secret pin code: 7769843

Furthermore you are seriously advised to keep all winning lottery information and numbers from the public in line with our company security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by unscrupulous individuals. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to disqualification. Please do not reply to this mail, contact your claims agent as instructed above.

On behalf of all our staff in Treasure Chest Sweepstakes Lotto program, accept my Congratulations!

Mr. Ruud Van Gaal
The Marketting Manager,
Treasure Chest  Sweepstakes Lottery.

N.B. Anybody under the age of 18 cannot participate in this programme and any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to disqualification.

Please do not reply to this mail. Contact your claim agent.

IOL  - Portal Oficial do 10º Festival Super Bock Super Rock.
Ouve a Rádio do Festival no Cotonete!
http://www.cotonete.iol.pt/quiosque/destaques/sbsr04