Khwarcgwi di.scoun.t scripts

jamaal ambrogi nguyetvitiello at myeweb.com
Tue Mar 30 08:05:03 EST 2004

oids  indiagpak  bussey

Get every medication you may ever need and many more..

Order these pills: ; ^ So+m+a > P/n/termin < V/a/lium . XAN at X & V1C0`DIN

Go to our site for more information, so we can help you with all your
prescription needs.

I X http://sj.aphhe.sander-ho.net/pgpho/index.htm

Give up:  y.ddc.sander-ho.net/pgpho/rm.html
One day a boy came to his teacher and said:" Teacher, pa wants to know if
you like roast pig.""I certainly do," said the teacher, "and you tell your
father he is very kind to think of me."Days passed, and nothing more was
said about the roast pig.Finally the teacher said to the boy:"I thought your
father was going to send me over some roast pig.""Yes," said the boy, "he
did intend to, but the pig sot well."
On the first day of college, the Dean addressed the students, pointing out
some of the rules: "The female dormitory will be out-of-bounds for all male
students, and the male dormitory to the female students. Anybody caught
breaking this rule will be fined $20 the first time." He continued: "Anybody
caught breaking this rule the second time will be fined $60. Being caught a
third time will incur a hefty fine of $180. Are there any questions?"¡¡¡¡At
this point, a male student in the crowd inquired: "How much for a season
pass?"
goudayos1mitiaki07leq,mititosi gusikent.