OMAN GREETIINGS

Eldin Saad msaad at seznam.cz
Sun May 2 18:15:00 EST 2004

Hello,
my sincere apologies for reaching you through this medium in this manner, I understand that the content of my letter (goal and objectives) as you read on may seems strange but real if you pay some attention.
I have the pleasure to introduce my self as Mr.Eldin Saad President/CEO Assarain Group of Companies, Oman. presently receiving treatments for my recurrent prostate cancer in a private hospital. I managed to get your contact details through the internet myself (Please sorry if I have gone too far) because time is of the importance and I was desperately searching for a generous person to assist me.
before now, I was diagnosed with prostate and oesophageal cancer that was discovered very late due to my laxity in caring for my health, it has defiled all forms of medicine and right now, I have little time to live which is unknown according to medical experts. I have since lost my power of speech and writing has now been my source of communication. Though I have not particularly lived my life as well as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business. I may have money but I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as this was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe if I have a second chance to come back to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that I know my time is near, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends. I was able to distribute some money to some charity Organizations and now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self anymore. I once asked members of my family plus my trusted lawyer to assist them make various donations to charity organization in India and Africa, they refused and kept the money for their selfish reasons, hence this is my family but I do not trust them anymore to do for me as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. My main objective and goal for contacting you now, is a cash deposit that I have with a financial company abroad (name of the institute will be disclosed in due time), I will want you to kindly assist me to bring together this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations of your choice including Africa without the convenience of my families or lawyer (process will be disclose upon your interest) and to them understand that it is I Eldin Saad that is making the generous donations.
I am presently writing you from my laptop computer in my hospital bed where I await my time to come and for you to also know that you are my last and only hope. I hope that you understand my intentions and purpose and do not read my message for wrong reasons like we know now in the world.

reply email: msaad at desdeinter.net

Thanks/ Regards,

Mr.Eldin Saad
President/CEO
Assarain Group of Companies
HQ: P.O. Box 974, Wadi Kabir PC 215, Oman

Privileged and Confidential
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by via return email and acknowledge that you have deleted the message. Thank you