Ijgrdslvjo This is what you've been w`aiting for.

bill czarny aleenguitterez at passcollege.com
Mon May 3 20:42:58 EST 2004

lqdecimal  ligusticum  johansebastian  lennars  mcdn-clb

Together with our commitment to sa,ve you and your f-am.ily time and money,
we strive to provide you with superior prescription services and quality
care.

Help relieve your pain V~ico.din

FedEx next day, 24/7 phone support

See our full line here:  http://vocqok.net.dcvrr.com?r=c30         56

Bvy 0n,line in the comfort of your home.

nope, not for me:  http://lcef.qbd.asdce.com/f.html

On a special Teachers Day, a kindergarten teacher was receiving gifts from
her pupils. The florist's son handed her a gift. She shook it, held it
overhead, and said, "I bet I know what it is----some flowers." "That's
right" the boy said, "but how did you know?" "Oh, just a wild guess," she
said. The next pupil was the candy store owner's daughter. The teacher held
her gift overhead, shook it, and said, "I bet I can guess what it is----a
box of candy." "That's right, but how did you know? " asked the girl. "Oh,
just a wild guess," said the teacher. The next gift was from the son of the
liquor store owner. The teacher held it overhead, but it was leaking. She
touched a drop of the leakage with her finger and touched it to her tongue.
"Is it wine?" she asked. "No" the boy replied. The teacher repeated the
process, touching another drop of the leakage to her tongue. "Is it
champagne?" she asked. "No" the boy replied. The teacher then said, "I give
up, what is it?" The boy replied, "A puppy!"
A Sunday school teacher was telling her pupils the importance of making
others glad. "Now, children," said she , "has anyone of you ever make
someone else glad?""Please, teacher,"said a small boy,"I've make someone
glad yesterday.""Well done. Who was that?""My granny.""Good boy. Now tell us
how you made your grandmother glad.""Please, teacher, I went to see her
yesterday, and stayed with her three hours. Then I said to her, 'Granny, I'm
going home,' and she said, 'Well, I'm glad'!"
saiyouku2furuhata25henkoute,narae buka.