WINNING NOTICE FOR CATEGORY A WINNER

Promotions Department promotionsmanager at fuorissimo.com
Thu May 20 11:05:03 EST 2004

<P><BR>FROM:PROMOTIONS DEPARTMENT OF INTERNATIONAL LOTTO BV WINNING NOTICE FOR CATEGORY A WINNER - <BR>Ref No:IL/03/357856256/NL</P>
<P>Attention:</P>
<P>International Lotto BV has just concluded its final draws of it's periodical promotional program.An exclusive list of email addresses of thousands of individual and corporate bodies were picked by automated random computer search from the internet.No tickets were sold. Your email address emerged as one of three winners in the category A as email addresses were soughted,from a total number of 25,000 addresses drawn from all over the globe. After an automated computer ballot of our International Promotions Program, only THREE winners emerged in this category and therefore each are to receive payouts of €5,000,000,00 (FIVE MILLION EUROS) from the total of €15,000,000.00 (FIFTEEN MILLION EUROS).</P>
<P>However,every email address selected was accompanied by a reference and ticket number,after the cyber lotto selection,the below ticket and reference numbers emereged as one of the lucky winners in the above category.CONGRATULATIONS!!!</P>
<P>Reference number for your prize is:IL/03/357856256/NL, <BR>Ticket number:IL252/03/78.</P>
<P>For confirmation of the claim of your prize money,you are to send an email to our customer service representative with informations below for further instructions on how you can claim your prize:</P>
<P>Adams Gate<BR>Customer Service Representative<BR>International Lotto BV Netherlands<BR>email: <A href="mailto:adams.gate at internationallottobv.net">adams.gate at internationallottobv.net</A> <BR>cell:+88 216 333 51329</P>
<P>The code number for International Lotto BV:IL25278NL</P>
<P>You may be required to provide any of the above information during the process of collecting your prize. We congratulate you once again and it is our hope that you participate in any of our international programs in the nearest future.</P>
<P>Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS!!!.</P>
<P>Sincerely,<BR>Helen Carrington,<BR>Promotions Manager<BR>International Lotto BV<BR><A href="mailto:helen.carrington at internationallottobv.net">helen.carrington at internationallottobv.net</A></P>