CONGRATULATIONS

SKYCOPERATIVE skycooperati at 3xl.net
Thu Sep 30 00:56:25 EST 2004

FROM: THE PROMOTIONS DIRIECTOR
         sky cooperative lotterty international DEPT.
         RET: IPL/084433765/WP1
         BATCH: NA/543296-PCQ34

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
               RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS
Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the
results of the
First Category draws of SKY COOPERATIVE LOTTERY held on 28th
SEPT,2004.

We are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the
First
Category, which is part of our promotional draws. The draws were held
prior to your notification .

Participants were selected through a computer ballot systemdrawn from
2,500,000 names/email addresses of individuals and companies from
Africa,
America, Asia, Australia,Europe, Middle East, and Oceania as part of
our
International Promotions Program.Your company email Addresses, attached
to ticket number:6725201 IPL which is with reference
numberPL/084433765/WPI, and batch numberNA/543296-PCQ34,drew a lucky winning number which
consequently won the sweep take in the second category in the four
parts.

you have been approved for a payment of 1,600,000(ONE MILLION SIX
HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS)in cash credited to file reference
number
IPL/084433765/WPI. this is from a total cash prize of
95,062.940(NINETY FIVE
MILLON AND SIXTY TWO THOUSAND,NINE HUNDRED AND FOURTY)shared
among the
international winners in all categories .

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with our finaincial securityagents and
insured in your name. In your best interest and also to avoid mix up of
numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the
entire details of your award strictly from public notice until the
process
of transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds remitted
your account.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or
unscrupulous acts by participants/nonparticipants of this
program.
We also wish to bring to your notice our end of year premium
stakes
draw where you stand a chance of winning up to £50 million;
we hope that with a part of your prize you will participate in it.

Please contact your claims agent immediately for due processing and
remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice:
(Mr Raymond Smith)chief payment officer,

Tel:0031-626298645
e-mail- skycooperative at netscape.net

you are advised to contact our agents by email or phone within a
week of receiving this notice. Failure to do so may warrant
disqualification.

NOTE: For easy reference and identification, find above your
reference
and Batch numbers. Remember to quote these numbers in every
one of your
correspondence with your claims agent.

your security file number is W-2664-521-H27/B5(KEEP
PERSONAL)
Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you
for being
part of our promotional program.

Sincerely,
Paul Harry
PROMOTION MANAGER

N.B: Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the
winners will
result to disqualification. Please do not reply to this mail
box.
Contact
your claims agent immediately.On 0031-626298645. Mr.Raymond Smith.

Mail sent from WebMail service at WallStreetMentoring.com

- http://WallStreetMentoring.com