LARGE QUANTITY OF SPORTS MEMORABILIA & ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES FOR SALE

BROWSE.A.WHILE.COM at lakin94.freeserve.co.uk BROWSE.A.WHILE.COM at lakin94.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 10:30:54 EST 2005

Hello=2E
=20
During the recent months you have contacted us=2E We are responding to let=
 you know we have a large quantity of Antiques & Collectables SPORTS MEMOR=
ABILIA for sale which includes JEWELLERY, CHINA, FINE ART, POTTERY, CIGARE=
TTE CARDS, POST CARDS, STAMPS and much more=2E
=20
Please feel free to visit our web site at http://www=2EBrowse-a-While=2Eco=
m to see what we have=2E If you would like to swap links then let me know=2E=
 Please feel free to tell others about our site as well=2E
=20
We look forward to hearing from you again soon=2E
=20
                                                               Yours
                                                         Nick & Sarah