PRIZE ALERT FOR MSWORDPROMOS INTERNATIONAL WINNERS

mswordpromos monicalopez at mzgchaos.de
Fri Mar 4 09:59:41 EST 2005

FROM: THE DESK OF THE E-MAIL  PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
 INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
 MICROSOFT WORD LOTTERY, UK
 3b Olympic Way, Sefton Business Park,
 Aintree, Liverpool, L30 1RD

REF NO: MSW-L/200-26937
BATCH: 2005MJL-01

 ELECTRONIC MAIL AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION

 We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today of winners of the MICROSOFT WORD E-MAIL MEGA JACKPOT LOTTERY PROGRAMS held on 3rd of MARCH 2005.Your company or your personal e-mail address is attached to winning number 1-2FEB-2005-02MSW, with serial number S/N-00168 drew the lucky numbers 887-13-865-37-10-83, and consequently won in the first lottery category.

 You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of GBP 1,200,000.00 POUNDS in cash credited to file REF NO: MSW-L/200-26937 This is from total prize money of GBP 7,000,000.00 POUNDS, shared among the Twenty (5) international winners in this category.

 All participants were selected through our Microsoft computer ballot system drawn form 21,000 names, 3,000 names from each continent, as part of International "E-MAIL" Promotions Program, which is conducted once in every four years for our prominent MS WORD user all over the world, and for the continues use of E-mail. We are sorry to let you know that our site is still under construction,as we are updating our site and our windows 2005.

 Your fund has been deposited in an escrow account with our affiliate bank here in UK, and insured with your REF NO: MSW-L/200-26937 and your E-mail address, Please note that, you are to contact us via email as we are promoting the use of E-mail,You have the right to call the bank, as we will provide you with the necessary details on how to claim your prize. You are to keep your ref. number and batch number from the public, until you have been processed and your money remitted to your personal account.

 We hope with your prize,you will be happy to promote the use of E-mail and the use of MS WORD.

 To claim your winning prize, you must first contact the claims department by email for processing and remittance of your prize money to you. Your assigned claims officer contact email is:

 Name: Micheal Greening
 E-mail: michealgreening at mswordpromos.com

 He is to help you in claiming your due prize. Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than the 25th of MARCH, 2005. All funds not claimed on or before the fixed date will be penalized accordingly.

 NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your  reference and batch numbers in all correspondences with your claims officer.

 Sincerely,

 Mrs. Monica Lopez
 For MS WORD LOTTO UK;
 Any winner below the age of 18years is automatically disqualified.

 NOTE: Do not reply this mail. You are to contact your claims officer immediately.

 SPONSORS:

 MICROSOFT CO-OPERATIONS UK, MICROSOFT CO-OPERATIONS ASIA   MICROSOFT CO-OPERATIONS USA,
TRADE WAYS COURIER SERVICES