[X-plor] Announcing the X-PLOR FAQ

zhangz5 from rpi.edu via x-plor%40net.bio.net (by zhangz5 from rpi.edu)
Fri Jul 6 17:33:44 EST 2007

Hi, Paul

I am a postdoc in RPI. I wanna do the modeling about the carbohydrate. I
found the database in the website of X-PLOR Topology and Parameter
Library for Hetero Compounds (uppsala). But a little problem confused me.
One of compound is labeled as "C6 H10 O10 S1 Get ids =
o2-sulfo-glucuronic acid". But 'ids' should be O2-sulfo-iduronic acid,
but not o2-sulfo-glucuronic acid. Is it wrong or the abbreviation wrong?

Thanks a lot

Regards

zhenqing