[X-plor] Call for Chapters for Microscopy Book

Microscopy Book Series via x-plor%40net.bio.net (by micro3 from formatex.org)
Fri Mar 2 04:53:58 EST 2007

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Modern Research and Educational Topics on Microscopy (2007)
http://www.formatex.org/microscopy3
Scheduled for publication: Summer 2007

Dear colleague,

This is a kind invitation to take part in the forthcoming 3rd number of the Formatex Microscopy Book series by submitting a paper related to your research activities. As you might know, this Microscopy series is composed by full papers written by active researchers in microscopy-related areas, using original research materials, but presented in a pedagogical way. It is the main goal of this approach to take full pedagogical advantage of many research materials that researchers manage around the world. These kinds of pedagogical presentations are usually outside the needs of current journals, mostly devoted to presentation and discussion of research results, usually aimed to also quite specialized researchers. Mini-reviews are also welcome for this edition.

BOOK DETAILS
Modern Research and Educational Topics on Microscopy (2007)
http://www.formatex.org/microscopy3

IMPORTANT DATES
? Deadline for chapters submissions: April 13 2007
? Publication scheduled for SUMMER 2007

An early submission of a short abstract of your chapter proposal is appreciated to detect and avoid contents duplications. You can send us your abstract/paper to our e-mail address:
micro3 from formatex.org

PAPERS FROM PREVIOUS EDITIONS
Papers from the two previous editions are freely available at their respective websites, along with citations of these chapters in international journals, books and other academic publications. Some of the most read works of the series are given below.
We hope you will find this presentation approach of your research materials interesting for a even more extensive dissemination of your research activities, and we hope to hear from you/your team for this and/or future editions.

For any enquiries or suggestions about this volume, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards.
Aurora Solano
Editorial Assistant
Formatex Research Center
C/Zurbaran 1, 2ª Planta, Local 1
06002 Badajoz
SPAIN
e-mail:
micro3 from formatex.org
Phone: +34 924258615
Fax: +34 924263053

*** SOME OF THE MOST READ WORKS OF THE SERIES ***
Basic Principles of Molecular Recognition Force Microscopy
http://www.formatex.org/microscopy2/papers/33-38.pdf
Peter Hinterdorfer
Scanning Tunneling Microscopy Investigations of Elementary Surface Processes
http://www.formatex.org/microscopy1/3.pdf
F. Rosei
Investigating Biological Ultrastructure using Environmental Scannnig Electron Microscopy (ESEM)
http://www.formatex.org/microscopy1/65.pdf
D.J.Stokes
Quantitative Work Function Measurements on a Nanometer Scale: Kelvin Probe Force Microscopy in Ultrahigh Vacuum
http://www.formatex.org/microscopy1/83.pdf
S.Sadewasser
Atomic force microscopy and ARXPS analysis of liquid micro-adsorptive on metallic surfaces
http://www.formatex.org/microscopy2/papers/199-207.pdf
Rongguan Wang
>From two to three-dimensional visualisation of   structures in light and confocal microscopy ? applications for biomedical studies
http://www.formatex.org/microscopy2/papers/289-295.pdf
Elzbieta Kaczmarek, Rafal Strzelczyk
Atomic Force Microscopy of Printed Protein
http://www.formatex.org/microscopy2/papers/18-24.pdf
Dario Pisignano, Adriana Biasco, Nicoletta Sgarbi, Pierpaolo Pompa, Francesca Di Benedetto, Blandine Krebs, Giuseppe Gigli, Roberto Cingolani, and Ross Rinaldi
Quantitative Analysis of Biopolymer Conformation Using Atomic Force Microscopy: Copper-Induced Conformational Changes in Poly-y-glutamic Acid
http://www.formatex.org/microscopy2/papers/25-32.pdf
Douglas A. Stellato and Terri A. Camesano
Principles of the Detection of Single Molecules in Microscopy
http://www.formatex.org/microscopy1/36.pdf
G.Jung, E.Kneuper, L.Seyfarth, A.Zumbusch
Comparison of Two-Photon Optical Microscopies: Second-Harmonic Generation and Fluorescence Imaging
http://www.formatex.org/microscopy1/81.pdf
P.B.Lukins, P.Xu, S.Rehman, C.J.R.Sheppard
Scanning Probe Microscopy and Scanning Electron Microscopy
for Electrical Characterization of Semiconductors
http://www.formatex.org/microscopy2/papers/274-282.pdf
J.C. González, M.I.N. da Silva, K. L. Bunker, and P.E. Russellt
Advances in Fluid Interface-Atomic Force Microscopy
http://www.formatex.org/microscopy1/72.pdf
E.Aston, J.C.Berg
Principles of the High Pressure SEM - Applications - Limitations
http://www.formatex.org/microscopy1/79.pdf
C.Mathieu
Transmission Electron Microscopy of Deformation and Fracture in Polymers
http://www.formatex.org/microscopy1/26.pdf
C.Plummer
HRTEM Study of Nano-Precipitation Phases in 6000 Series Alluminium Alloys
http://www.formatex.org/microscopy1/19.pdf
K.Matsuda, S.Ikeno, T.Sato