[X-plor] Heads-up: PDBe service interruption 21-24 October

Gerard DVD Kleywegt via x-plor%40net.bio.net (by gerard from xray.bmc.uu.se)
Mon Oct 17 14:46:57 EST 2011

Dear PDBe users and depositors,

Due to essential maintenance of the computers in the campus data centre this
coming weekend, all web, ftp and e-mail services of the Protein Data Bank in
Europe (PDBe; pdbe.org), as well as most other EBI services, will be
unavailable from Friday 21 October 11 am BST until Monday 24 October 11 am BST
(*). This includes our deposition services for PDB (Autodep) and EMDB (Emdep).
However, the other wwPDB and EMDB deposition sites will not be affected, so if
you are in a hurry to deposit, please use the deposition services of one of
our partners.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

(*) BST = British Summer Time. To convert to your local time zone, try

Gerard J. Kleywegt, PDBe, EMBL-EBI, Hinxton, UK
gerard from ebi.ac.uk ..................... pdbe.org
Secretary: Pauline Haslam  pdbe_admin from ebi.ac.uk