Computational research in macromolecular crystallography
zwick at ursula.ee.pdx.edu
Thu Dec 9 17:24:24 EST 1993
Student wanted to assist in research on the 3-dimensional crystallographic
structure of the ribosome.
Funding support is not available now, but may become possible later this year
This research might be suitable for a thesis/dissertation.
There is also the possibility of course credit.
1. Proficiency in programming in Fortran and/or C.
2. Experience with computation on Unix systems.
3. Mathematical sophistication, e.g., optimization, Fourier transforms, etc.
4. Knowledge about and interest in macromolecular structure.
5. Computer graphics experience.
Professor Martin Zwick
Systems Science Ph.D. Program, PSU
zwick at sysc.pdx.edu
More information about the Xtal-log