What courses should I take?

Kevin Wheelock wheelock at hebron.connected.com
Thu Apr 28 15:45:46 EST 1994


I have a master's in physics, with emphasis in computational physics.  I am 
strongly considering moving into crystallography, so my question is:  What
additional coursework do I need in order to be qualified to work in this 
I'm not looking to be a principal investigator, just part of the team.  If you
were considering me for a job, what else would I need for you to be willing to
hire me?  Is there a place for physicists with just a smattering of biochem 
in this field?  Or do I need another M.S.?  And if so, in what?

Thanks in advance,


More information about the Xtal-log mailing list