Stanley Krystek krystek at
Tue Feb 15 10:50:38 EST 1994

>   We are looking for some commercial available stereo glasses to look at
>   stereo plots of proteins or electron density. Preferably we would like to
>   get adjustable ones (not the ones you can put on the table, but the ones
>   with movable mirrors inside .. not easy to explain, but I hope you
>   understand). Now we are using a very good, old fashioned (wooden !!) one
>   from a company(?) called 'nu3dvu' (or is it the model ?). 

>   Where can we buy some or has anyone a good idea how to build one ourself?

You can buy plastic reflecting stereoscopes from Aldrich

the old cat number was Z15675-2


 Stan Krystek      
 Bristol-Myers Squibb
 krystek at 

More information about the Xtal-log mailing list