Molscript-to-Rayshade converter?

james f head jfh at MED-XTAL.BU.EDU
Sat Mar 22 09:20:38 EST 1997

You might want to contact peisach at and ask about
RAYSCRIPT, which does exactly what you want:

molscript -> rayscript -> rayshade

Jim Head


James F. Head, PhD                                 e'mail jfh at
Professor of Physiology                            tel # (617) 638-4396
Structural Biology Group                           fax # (617) 638-4273
Department of Physiology
Boston University School of Medicine

More information about the Xtal-log mailing list