[Protein-crystallography] Protein Structure and Drug Discovery
Workshop - April 29th-30th 2010 La Jolla, CA.
(by andy from molsoft.com)
Tue Mar 16 17:37:35 EST 2010
"Protein Structure and Drug Discovery" Workshop - April 29th-30th 2010
La Jolla, CA.
Please join us at MolSoft's ( www.molsoft.com ) "Protein Structure and
Drug Design" Workshop in La Jolla, California USA. For more information
and a registration form see: www.molsoft.com/training.html
This workshop is suitable for chemists and biologists who would like to
learn more about computational drug discovery and bioinformatics. No
prior knowledge in this field is required to participate. The workshop
is presented by Prof. Ruben Abagyan (University of California San Diego)
and Dr. Maxim Totrov (MolSoft).
Price: $349 (Academics) $749 (Commercial)
The workshops will consist of lectures, demonstrations, and "hands-on"
computational experiments and will cover the following topics:
- How To Display Fully Interactive 3D Molecules in PowerPoint and the
Web see: http://www.molsoft.com/activeicm.html
- Sequence and Protein Structure Analysis
- Protein Modeling and Simulations
- Structure Validation and Optimization
- Ligand Binding Site Prediction
- Small Molecule Docking and Virtual Ligand Screening
- Structure-based development of target-specific compound libraries
- Cheminformatics, Chemical Clustering, Searching, Superposition etc...
- QSAR, Machine Learning
- Protein-Protein Docking
Please see our website at www.molsoft.com for more details or E mail:
andy from molsoft.com or call 858-625-2000 ext.108.
Please join the ICM Discussion Forum:
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MolSoft
Latest News: http://www.molsoft.com/news.html
More information about the Xtal-log