YCp50 sequence

GIETZ at bldghsc.lan1.umanitoba.ca GIETZ at bldghsc.lan1.umanitoba.ca
Thu Apr 22 20:27:00 EST 1993

Hello Ynetters!
    Can someone tell me where I can
get my hands on the sequence of the yeast e.coli shuttle
plasmid YCp50. I think it has been around long enough to have
had someone piece together a sequence file from
the composite parts.  I tried a feable attempt at
golpher and BLAST and got nothing out of genbank
and vector databases.  Does anyone out there have
a sequence file of this vector around.  How about
the same request for other yeast vectors like YEp24?
When I need to I piece together the appropriate composites
but I'd like to save myself some effort
if possible. Thanks
Dan Gietz Ph.D.
Assistant Professor