Cloning vectors for Schizo. pombe

forsburg at molbiol.ox.ac.uk forsburg at molbiol.ox.ac.uk
Thu Aug 5 11:02:59 EST 1993

--

This is an opportune moment to remind the fission yeast community about the
vector data collection project.  I am trying to collect and collate info

And to Tien-Shin Yu, please email me directly with your requirements
and I'll see what I can do for you!

susan
forsburg at molbiol.ox.ac.uk
then forsburg at salk-sc2.sdsc.edu (from 15 August)