share limo from NY LGA to CSH?

Morris F. Manolson mm6y+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Aug 5 16:16:50 EST 1993

Dear yeast Netters,  I am looking for someone to share the
cost of a limo from New York LGA airport to Cold Spring Harbour
Yeast Cell Biology meetings this August 17th.  I arrive at
New York LGA at 3:00 PM, Aug 17th and am more then willing
to hang around the airport a bit if it means saving a few bucks.
If we get a huge response, maybe we can get one of
those CSH vans to come get us for free?  hope
to hear from someone! Morrie (always trying to save a buck) Manolson

Morris F. Manolson                     Tel:  416-813-6662  (office)
Division of Cell Biology                     416-813-5594  (lab)
Hospital for Sick Children                   416-813-5028  (FAX)
88 Elm St., McMaster building        email:  Morrie at resunix.ri.sickkids.on.ca
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5G 1X8