lift from NY LGA to CSH

Morris F. Manolson mm6y+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Aug 10 12:19:32 EST 1993

Hey yeast netters going to Cold spring Harbour yeast cell biology.
We need one more person to share a limo with from
New York legardia's airport to Cold spring Airport to
get the cheep 23$ per person fare.  We will be leaving the
airport at about 3:00 PM on Tuesday, August 17th (one week
from now).  Morrie

Morris F. Manolson                     Tel:  416-813-6662  (office)
Division of Cell Biology                     416-813-5594  (lab)
Hospital for Sick Children                   416-813-5028  (FAX)
88 Elm St., McMaster building        email:  Morrie at resunix.ri.sickkids.on.ca
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5G 1X8