We will map Candida Albicans Probes

Edward J. Huff huff at mcclb0.med.nyu.edu
Fri Aug 20 18:03:45 EST 1993

Please pass this request on or print it and post.  Thanks.

Our lab is preparing restriction maps of C. Albicans.  If anyone has
constructs suitable for use as single-copy probes, we would be grateful if
we could receive them. If they have not been mapped we will to map them to
chromosome and later to location on the chromosome.  Sequence information
is also of interest.  Constructs of known location would help confirm the
physical maps we are constructing.

The lab director is Dr. David C. Schwartz.  Among the students working on
the project are Yu-Ker Wang and Xiaojun Li.

Send replies to huff at mcclb0.med.nyu.edu or to schwartz at mcclb0.med.nyu.edu.

--
Edward J. Huff   huff at mcclb0.med.nyu.edu   (212)998-8465
Keck Laboratory for Biomolecular Imaging