yeast vector sequences

Kevin Morano ez005528 at rocky.ucdavis.edu
Fri Dec 3 14:40:50 EST 1993

David Stillman (stillman at bioscience.utah.edu) wrote:
: Here is a list of Yeast Vectors whose sequences are in GenBank:

 I was very excited to see all these vectors in one place, but dismayed
when I went to retrieve some of them- specifically the pRS4xx series. The
4/93 release of Genbank did not have them, nor did the current version at
NIH (by gopher)? Where are these sequences and how can I get them? This
will probably be of general interest, unless I am alone in my plight.

Very nice of you to compile this list, by the way!

Kevin A. Morano
Internet:kamorano at ucdavis.edu
Bitnet:kamorano at ucdavis
Section of Microbiology, University of California, Davis