searching for M. Nakai's email address

Tien-Hsien Chang tchang at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Mon Dec 6 10:06:57 EST 1993

Dear Netters:

     I would like to contact M. Nakai, who submitted a sequence entry for
MSF1 and YAP19 genes to EMBL on Feb. 1, 1993.  According to the information I
have, M. Nakai is from Dept. of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Nagoya
University, Chikusa-Ku, Nagoya 464-01, Japan.  I would appreciate to learn of
M. Nakai's email address or FAX number.  Thank you very much.

                        Tien-Hsien Chang
                        Department of Molecular Genetics
                        484 W. 12th Ave.
                        The Ohio State University