time to update/check your Yeast directory entry

Francis Ouellette francis at NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV
Mon Dec 6 01:35:25 EST 1993

Dear Buddies,

Twice a year I mail the Yeast Email directory to the people
who are on the list.

I will be doing this mailing before the Chrismas rush, so
if you want to correct, update or add an entry, now is the
time to do it!

Here is the top of that list, which has info about where
and how to find the list.  If your entry is OK, no need
to get in touch with me ... you will hear from me soon.
As noted below, corrections can be processed via the
gopher at gopher.gdb.org or by email to me.

regards to all,

francis

--
| B.F. Francis Ouellette
|
| francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

# YEAST Email list, version 4.06  93-12-05
#
#  This list has 586 entries
#
# This list can be retrieved by anonymous FTP to
# ncbi.nlm.nih.gov in the /repository/yeast directory
#
# This list can also be searched by using the gopher server
# at gopher.gdb.org in the following section:
#
#          -->  15. Searching For Biologists/
#
#               -->  11. E-mail Addresses of Yeast Reasearchers/
#
#  In this section you can also add or correct your email address
#  if you want in on the list.
#
#     E-mail Addresses of Yeast Reasearchers
#
#       1.  About The Yeast E-mail Directory.
#       2.  Browse E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researhers/
#       3.  Search E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers <?>
#       4.  Retrieve the entire Yeast E-mail Addresses Directory.
#  -->  5.  Add (or Correct) Your Address to the Yeast E-mail Directory <TEL>
#
#
#  List prepared by Francis Ouellette (francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov)
#
#  Gopher application prepared by Dan Jacobson (danj at mail.gdb.org)
#
#  Please forward all corrections, additions and comments to
#  Francis Ouellette