Francis Ouellette francis at BORDUAS.NLM.NIH.GOV
Thu Dec 9 11:03:51 EST 1993

> Or can anybody give me the e-mail address of D. Gietz?

Dan reads these pages, and so, he may have replied to you already,
and there are _many_ ways to find the Email address of someone who
posts to bionet as often as he does, but my favorite way is via

gopher gopher.gdb.org

 -->  14. Searching For Biologists/
   -->  11. E-mail Addresses of Yeast Reasearchers/
     -->  3.  Search E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers <?>

and search for Gietz

 -->  1.  GIETZ, dan                      GIETZ at BLDGHSC.LAN1.UMANITOBA.CA