IMPORTANT - Problems with

David Kristofferson kristoff at
Thu Dec 30 12:22:09 EST 1993

As announced on BIONEWS/bionet.announce we are having some mail-to-news
gateway problems at, a delayed consequence of our news transport
software upgrade.  Postings made directly into news are distributed
without problem to both other news and mail recipients.  However
postings made by mail to addresses have not gone out by
news recently.  Please monitor BIONEWS/bionet.announce for an "all
clear" message and, in the interim, if you have to post by mail,
please use our corresponding addresses at our UK site,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager

				biosci-help at