postdoc. position

roberts at rascal.med.harvard.edu roberts at rascal.med.harvard.edu
Sat Jul 17 12:05:27 EST 1993

Looking for a dedicated scientist who is experienced in yeast genetics.  We are interested in using yeast as a system to study mechanisms of transcriptional
repression mediated by mammalian transcirptional repressors.  Salary support is abvailable for the first year, but the candidate is expected to apply for fellowships for the subsequent years.  The lab has two graduate students and two postdoctoral fellows.  The lab is located at Harvard Medical School, Department
of Pathology.  If intersted, please call me (Yang Shi) at 617-432-4318.