flag

cullin at FRCGM51.EARN cullin at FRCGM51.EARN
Tue Jun 22 15:54:09 EST 1993

I have constructed and used with sucess ;-)... some vectors specially designed
 for the production of both N- and C-tagged proteins. These vectors called
pYeF are reported in an article submitted to Yeast. Unfortunatly, I have
not yet receive any response from the referees :-(. These vectors add the
epitope YPYDVPDYA that is recognised by the monoclonal antibodie 12CA5 (
available at the Scripps clinic, La Jolla, California. As soon as our
article will be accepted (and I hope it will be soon...),I will send you
the  vectors if you are interested.You will find in the following article
many informations and cross references for this system: P.A. Kolodzief and
R.A. Young "Epitope tagging and protein surveillance" Methods in enzymology
vol 194 pages 508-519

        Good luck and  have fun...

                        Christophe Cullin