Chromsomal assignment

Doug Rhoads DRHOADS at MERCURY.UARK.EDU
Fri Jun 25 10:02:49 EST 1993

Can anyone help me on the chromosomal assignment for the cluster
of ribosomal protein genes for S24 (YS22) and L46.  R. Planta's
group published the sequence in NAR 13(3):701-709 (1985) but I
don't think anyone has mapped the cluster.  Our library does not have many
of the contemporary books on yeast genomes so a little help on direction
to the appropriate book would be much appreciated.

Doug Rhoads                  || Dept. of Biological Sciences
drhoads at mercury.uark.edu     || 601 Science Engineering
drhoads at uafsysb.uark.edu     || University of Arkansas
501-575-3251                 || Fayetteville, AR 72701