fission yeast vectors (again)

forsburg at molbiol.ox.ac.uk forsburg at molbiol.ox.ac.uk
Wed May 19 05:01:12 EST 1993

Dear colleagues:

My apologies to those of you who have already received an email from me or who
have seen my earlier postings on bionet.molbiol.yeast.  I am attempting to
collate a list of current available fission yeast vectors.   Are there
additional markers now in use besides ade6, leu1/LEU2 and ura4? what are the
different expression systems now available?  If you have or know of such
useful vectors, could you let me know?

Once I have collated this information,  I will post it on bionet.molbiol.yeast
and also email it to anyone who gives me their address. Since we are a
relatively dispersed community, I think this will be a useful source of
information for all of us.   Please pass this request to other pombe people,
and I look forward to hearing from you.

Susan Forsburg
forsburg at vax.ox.ac.uk
forsburg at molbiol.ox.ac.uk

other features?    (eg, blue/white selection, phagemid origin)