A good cDNA expression libr

Morris F. Manolson mm6y+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Nov 11 09:49:54 EST 1993

I purchased an S. cerevisiae GENOMIC Lambda GT11 library from
Clontech that was wonderfull (Cat# YL1001b).  I got my clone
on the first round when screening with antibodies.   It was about $400.
Because of the relatively small size of the yeast genome
and the very very few introns found within yeast genes, you may
find that a cDNA library is not as necessary as when you
are screening a mammalian library.  Good luck, Morrie

Morris F. Manolson                     Tel:  416-813-6662  (office)
Division of Cell Biology                     416-813-5594  (lab)
Hospital for Sick Children                   416-813-5028  (FAX)
88 Elm St., McMaster building        email:  Morrie at resunix.ri.sickkids.on.ca
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5G 1X8