fission yeast data base

Susan L Forsburg susan_forsburg at SALK-QM.SDSC.EDU
Mon Nov 22 11:03:42 EST 1993

Just a reminder to the fission yeast community:
I am assembling a database of available fission yeast vectors , markers,
and expression systems.  The purpose is to inform our dispersed community
what's available out there.  This list will be FREELY SHARED, posted,
ftp'ed, gopher'd, etc.  If you want to be included on my email mailing
list, just send me a note and I will add you to it.

If you have new vectors, markers, or promoters, please let me know!  A form
is attached.

thanks, especially to those who have already contributed;  we're getting
there!

susan

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>cut here<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
vector name:
derived from what vector?:
markers (yeast and bacterial)
yeast replication origin, if any:
promoter, if any:
other features? (eg, blue/white selection, phagemid origin)

constructed by/available from:
(name)
(address)

(tel)
(fax)
(email)

reference, if published:

Return to Susan Forsburg, MBVL, The Salk Institute
POBox 85800, San Diego, CA  92186
fax 1 619-457-4765
email:  susan_forsburg at qm.sdsc.edu (formerly forsburg at molbiol.ox.ac.uk)