Erratum: Introducing YACs into human cells

Christian P. Beltinger beltinger at
Fri Nov 26 10:40:26 EST 1993

In my first posting on November 23, 1993 I forgot to list my email number
and full address.  I apologize for any inconvenience.  Here is the second

	  	There is quite a lot of literature about introducing YACs into
cells including embryonic stem cells.  There is an almost complete lack of
reports about  attempts of introducing YACs into HUMAN cells.  Probably a
lot of people have tried it.  Who has tried it and has an idea why
it does not work (if so)?

Christian P. Beltinger, M.D.
Division of Oncology
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia