Erratum: Introducing YACs into human cells

Christian P. Beltinger beltinger at a1.mscf.upenn.edu
Fri Nov 26 10:40:26 EST 1993

In my first posting on November 23, 1993 I forgot to list my email number
and full address.  I apologize for any inconvenience.  Here is the second
posting:

	  	There is quite a lot of literature about introducing YACs into
mammalian
cells including embryonic stem cells.  There is an almost complete lack of
reports about  attempts of introducing YACs into HUMAN cells.  Probably a
lot of people have tried it.  Who has tried it and has an idea why
it does not work (if so)?

Christian P. Beltinger, M.D.
Division of Oncology
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia