protein align. CORRECTION!

Morris F. Manolson mm6y+ at
Tue Oct 5 20:57:39 EST 1993

I made a mistake (blush, blush, boy this is embarrassing).

yesterday I wrote:

>The fastest, cheapest and best way (in my humble opinion anyways)
>is to email your alignment request to "blast at"
                                                   ^^^ ^^^

I am afraid the address should have read: blast at
                                                     ^^^ ^^^

I am sorry for the inconvenience I have caused people.  I am sure
that my good friends are mature enough not to use this as a golden
opportunity to pick on least I know which is the
smallest yeast chromosome ;->  M2