Thanks!

Fatima Cvrckova FATIMA at AT.AC.UNA.AIMP
Wed Oct 13 04:02:00 EST 1993

Thanks to everybody who sent me the YGSC fax number!
And thanks to Francis for citing my opinion concerning the Singapore Mailgopher
in his "yeast database summary". However, for those who feel tempted to try
"gopher by mail", I should update: since a few days, I could not get any
response from the gopher server besides of a few error messages suggesting that
there is something wrong at the Singapore node. Let's hope that only
transiently.
Fatima