two hybrid

KOS at NL.UVA.AMC KOS at NL.UVA.AMC
Wed Oct 27 12:34:12 EST 1993

Hello.

I'm looking for yeast genomic libraries in lambdaYES generated
by using the CRE-LOX recombination system (S. Elledge et al.,
PNAS (1991), 88, pp. 1731-1735). The genomic inserts should
be fused to the activation domain of yeast GAL4 factor and
expression in yeast can be driven by either by the GAL1
inducible promoter or by the ADH promoter. We are interested to
use these libraries for a screen with the yeast two hybrid system.
Who knows people working with such libraries and who could
supply us with the phages or even with the purified plasmid?
Many thanks in advance, bye, bye!

Hanspeter Gerber, University of Amsterdam